Monday, November 08, 2010

Department of Uniquely Tacky Political History Gifts

Seriously? Chia Obama? I saw this on TV tonight and couldn't wait to run upstairs and log in.

The good news is that Chia Obama is part of the "Proud To Be An American" series that includes Chia Washington, Chia Lincoln and Chia Statue of Liberty.  If you go to this part of the Chia Products website, you will see that Chia Washington has his green hair neatly trimmed colonial style, whereas Chia Lincoln, Chia Obama and Chia Liberty all have a neat 'fro.



We are living in amazing times. I don't think a sitting President has ever been honored with his own Chia, come to think of it. So buy one now -- for that historian who has everything. For a limited time only. $19.95 + $7.95 shipping and handling. Free shipping with two or more. Buy Chia Obama for the whole American wing of your department. It's never too soon to start thinking about the holidays.

1 comment:

Historiann said...

I don't know about other sitting presidents, but I found a Hillary Clinton Chia Pet.

http://www.amazon.com/Chia-Hillary-Clinton-Handmade-Decorative/dp/B002Z988SK

I only *wish* I could find one of the big dog!